Forum:HL3 and the Wiki
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that the rumors are true, and HL3 will be announced at the 2011 Video Game Awards this Saturday, December 10th. If this is so, it's pretty much the worst possible time for this to happen, what with the slow move and all. So, SIPlus, Brablepath, Klow, my question is this: How are you going to deal with the mass influx of reading and editing that will result? unsigned comment by OrangeParka
- First of all, please sign your comments, and second, what rumors are you talking about? I haven't them. Tertiary, why do you assume that they are true? Pretty much ever since 20098, rumors about the announcement of the next Half-Life game has been spunning before every single major video game event, now why should these be true? Quartenary, please don't go and make solutions for problems that likely ever won't appear. Even if everything doesn't come out as planned, the new independent wiki should be well running at the time of the next Half-Life games announcement. Although I certainly hope it will be announced soon, trust me on this. No Half-Life game will be announced in 2011. Regards--Fijure 15:04, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I wouldn't be so sure, The game is confirmed to be worked on, and confirmed that voice acting is either done or in process(Confirmed not by Valve, but because an actor/ actress can't get away with claiming that if it were untrue). Several valve members are attending the VGA's with multiple game reveals already confirmed for the night, and Gabe did leave that strange haiku in September. There seems to be more evidence for it now than there was at previous events. Either way, One can dream.
- Whatever your vague reason is that the voice actor 'couldn't lie about it', it is trumped by the LEGAL BIND that would be on any voice actor to not tell anybody about it (an NDA).unsigned comment by unregistered user
Welp, never mind. OrangeParka 03:41, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
- There you all see. :)--Fijure 12:05, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
- HA! Told ya there was something at the VGA's! Hidden in the Wheatley video may be the hints at a new Valve ARG!!!  unsigned comment by unregistered user