I have noticed that in the articles of some characters it lists their ethnic background while others do not. Although this information may be...informative, (I find it not, any one with eyes and a brain can tell.) it is also highly inconsistent.
- "Doctor Eli Vance is a brilliant physicist and researcher, an African-American man"
- ― Eli Vance Article
- "Chell is the silent protagonist of Portal. She appears to be in her late 20's or early 30's, and of mixed ancestry or possibly Latin descent"
- ― Chell article
- "Samuel's Asian face was used for the Citizen Male 05""
- ― Samuel Article
Notice a pattern? It only appears on non-white characters. Not only is it inconsistent but some may take offense by finding it racist and eurocentric. Is anyone opposed we omit those parts? If so, should we also list:
- "Doctor Gordon Freeman is the White main protagonist of the Half-Life series.""
- ― Freeman article
- "Doctor Isaac Kleiner is one of the main characters of Half-Life 2 and its episodes. An archetypal 'absent-minded genius scientist of probable Jewish ancestry"
- ― Kleiner article
Or maybe we can list ethnicity in the infobox?
--The Youth Counselor 04:21, September 25, 2009 (UTC)