From Combine OverWiki, the original Half-Life wiki and Portal wiki
- ...that the next installment in the Half-Life series has been in development since May 2006?
- ...that there was to be a Half-Life: Episode Four, titled Return to Ravenholm?
- ...that the sequel to Portal originally didn't include portals and was actually a prequel titled F-STOP?
- ...that Aperture Science is built on three pillars?
- ...that the Antlion Guardian was originally called the Antlion King and was to appear in Half-Life 2?
- ...that the garbage compactors seen in Waste Processing Area 3 in Opposing Force are directly based on the garbage compactor featured in the film Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope?
- ...that Test Subject 042 was a chicken?
- ...that Kraken Base was to be reached by Gordon with a submarine?