Hello there, I am a real fan of Half-Life, and administrator on this wiki. I am a fifteen year old Danish male, that first played Half-Life 2, and later the other Half-Life and Portal games in spring 2008. I've played them all numerous times since, most lately Decay, which I played on pc for the second time a couple of months ago. Before Half-Life, I played LEGO Chess, LEGO Alpha Team, Age of Empires 2 and 3, as well as Cabela's Dangerous Hunts. I played Left 4 Dead and it's sequel since the day of release, and have recently gotten into BioShock, it's sequel, and the DLC Minerva's Den. I am awaiting the next Half-Life as eagerly as anyone on this wiki (presumably) is. Half-Life wiki was my first wiki, and I was once active on L4D wiki and currently on BioShock wiki.
Favorite 10 Half Life Characters
1. Cave Johnson - due to his "I am the boss" attitude, and light-hearted view on science.
2. Wheatley - due to his lovable cowardice, incompetence and lack of intelligence, as well as attempts to disprove this.
3. Wallace Breen - due to his intelligent use of words, as well as his capability of making the Combine seem as saviors.
4. GLaDOS - due to her never-ending stream of cold-hearted insults, her talkativeness, and her unreliability.
5. Father Grigori - due to his insanity applied to do something good for his townspeople.
6. Arne Magnusson - due to his authoritarian and egoistical nature, as well as his "I am a genius, you are not" attitude.
7. Barney Calhoun - due to his capability to always deliver some dark humor to any situation, and friendly nature.
8. Judith Mossman - due to her ambigouosness regarding her allegiance.
9. Alyx Vance - due to being friendly, and capable of kicking ass.
10. Eli Vance - due to his friendly and almost grandfatherly nature, and high intelligence.
- List of the games I play the most.
- All Half life games
- Both Left 4 Dead games
- both Bioshock games
- Age of Empires 2 and 3
- Zoo Tycoon 2
Pages I've made
- Made the original Specimen 1176 page that was subsequently deleted, only to be made later with the name Barnacle Grapple, and with a rewrite of much of the content.
- Gate 5
- APC Garage
- Victory Lift
- Aperture Science Extended Relaxation Annex (I made it with the name: "Vault")
- Louis Donaldson (later merged with countless otherss to make the list of minor Black Mesa personnel article.
- Mr. Chubby Beak (As with Donaldson, later merged with many others to form the List of minor Aperture Science employees.
- Aperture Science Crusher
- Alien Grunt Factory