Hello my real name is Andreas and I am from Canada and I am 16 years old.I'm am also using some old data that has been removed and putting it on my user page and I will be putting on information about glitches. I also contribute to Team Fortress wiki, Quake wiki and Wolfenstein wiki.
These are some the glitches you can do in Xbox version (some could work on PC).Most of these will either be pointless but you can use them to make funny Machinma's on Youtube.
- It is possibly to take Dog's ball and same with active rollermines though Ravenholm to Nova Prospekt but glitches such as invisible walls, friendly A.I.'s and friendly antlions attacking it make it a very tough feat. Contact with a barnacle, as well, will crash the game. Also their are environmental challenges such as the other mines, and you having to go underwater. If you go down to deep, Dog's ball is destroyed. The upside of taking the ball with you is easy killing of Antlion Guards and their antlions, headcrab zombies, individual headcrabs. It also proves as a great distraction to the Overwatch or even regular Civil Protection officers. You can use this to your advantage in Nova Prospekt and can kill or let the antlions kill the then distracted guards.
- Rollermines attach to your Dune Buggy and shock it. Strangely so will Dogs ball as if it was still active
- If you do take Dogs ball through Ravenholm and through the mines there will be an invisible wall blocking the way to Shorepoint which will prohibit the rollermine's entry to Shorepoint. However, if you launch it with the Gravity Gun high enough it will go over the wall and you are able to enter the base and the later chapters. There will also be three or more invisible walls later on so keep doing this tactic until it works. At the end of Sandtraps just put the rollermine outside the entrance and the ceiling will crumble and block your from coming in but will allow the rollermine (deactivated or active) to enter, despite it supposing to be crush by the debris..
- Dog's ball will react to the G-man's presence outside Shorepoint but will do relatively nothing but follow him.
- If you get Dog's ball to N.L.O and place it in front of the Vortigaunt under one of the tables, he will randomly say all of their quotes for when he is done charging Gordon's suit.
Overwatch troopers and CPs-
- Make sure the target you see holds a AR2 for they will not shoot at you. And then find something you jump on (crates, barrels etc). Then jump on the object then on his head and then he'll just look at you like an idiot.(This also goes with pistol CPs).Doing this on other enemies holstering shotguns or SMGs will not work and they will fire at you.
- You can technically kill a CPs indirectly. This will happen after the guy at the door gets killed then once they are close enough then jump on the first CPs head and make the second one shoot at you and he will shoot at his head a couple times and then he will die due to friendly fire.
Ravenholm Chasm (not really a glitch)
- In the part where you have to hold off the fast zombie assault while Grigori gets the lift to you, you can actually grenade jump to the other side avoiding the event and have a nice chat with Grigori as he activates the lift mechanism. But make sure you have lots of health and some armor when your on hard mode.
Favorite games and Mods
Xbox and 360
- Quake 4 & 2
- Half Life 2
- Doom 3 ROE
- Orange Box
- Wolfenstein (2009)
- Far Cry Instincts
- GTA San Andreas
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Splinter Cell Conviction
- Aliens vs Predator 2 (2001 game)
- Counter-Strike 1.6
- Sweet Half-Life
- They Hunger
- Sven Co op 4.0
- Point of View
- Azure Sheep
- Half-life HD pack
- Team Fortress Classic
- Quake 2
- Deus Ex
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Soldier of Fortune
- Doom 3
- Residual Point
- Heart of Evil
- Blood Omen 2
- Lego Star Wars 1 & 2
Articles being created or rough work*, and to be created**, and created pages***
- Teleportation ***
- Lever Bridge ***
- Places in Xen such as Nililanth's chamber, Alien Grunt Cloning Facility and Outer perimeter (the place with the Vorts working on the thumpers and Grunts watching them to Xen article) ***
- Black Mesa SUV ***
- Make a Custom Military Conflict Infobox for Black Mesa Incident **
- Tactical Map (in HECU article)***
- 314 URB-LOC 0017 Advisor***
- Cloaking Device***
- Space Shuttle and merge White Forest's and Black Mesa's Rocket with it.* Redirected to Rocket
- Find any other technology from the HECU or MPs **
- Maybe make a article on Eisenhower **
- Find more names of NPCs in Half-Life
- Lift Mechanism in Ravenholm