Talk:Half-Life 2: Episode Two
|This is the talk page for Half-Life 2: Episode Two.|
This page is reserved for discussion about the article itself, not for discussions about the subject.
The following things still need to be done:
- Up-to-date images needed desperately. I got rid of most of the ones that were here because most of them are really old and weren't even correct anymore. We need a) a good picture of a Combine Advisor, b) a shot of Antlion Workers/Hunters, and c)something showing off the new lighting effects, possibly.
- The plot summary needs to be completed, and then savagely cut down. We don't need to hear about every zombie encounter, just the basics. Images needed for this as well perhaps, depending on length.
- As boring as it is, perhaps most important are the technical specifications, and possibly more talk about graphic improvements, with proper references.
Cheers! Coming Second 02:24, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- Right. I'm still working on the plot summary, but you're right, it's size needs to be cut down drastically, since the details belong in the chapter walkthroughs.
We're finally making some progress! --MattyDienhoff 06:15, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Ill get some screen shots using noclip cheat.--Imhumpinurhead 12:33, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
The game doesn't end with the race to White Forest. Someone needs to extend it. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124
- I've reworked the plot summary, mostly copied over from Wikipedia. I tried and tried to rewrite the original but I just couldn't cut it down to size. As an outline of the game's events, down to the details, it was a fine read, but it just wasn't suitable for this purpose. --MattyDienhoff 13:27, 20 February 2008 (UTC)