From Combine OverWiki, the original Half-Life wiki and Portal wiki
- ...that the word quarantine comes from the Italian, "quaranta giorni," uh, which means forty days — the period that all ships were required to be isolated before crew could go ashore during the Black Death?
- ...that The Lab was to include a minigame set in the Half-Life universe, titled Shooter?
- ...that GLaDOS' chamber is named "Central AI Chamber"?
- ...that the Turret Redemption Lines are not rides?
- ...that the Metrocop, like the Combine Soldier, was originally to have its elite version, the Elite Metro Cop?
- ...that the Decay bonus chapter, Xen Attacks, is set in the same underground parking lot featured at the end of Opposing Force?
- ...that the Combine Overwatch can directly give orders to and basically control its soldiers via extensive mechanical brain and body modifications?
- ...that the appearances of the large lift, the entrance to the canal, and the canal itself in Sector B were based on designs from the manga Akira?
- ...that the Barnacle is both an enemy and a weapon?
Rastgele öne çıkan makale:
Hazardous Environment Combat Unit
Rastgele iyi makale: