A Place in the West
|This article is non-canon.|
The subject matter of this article does not take place in the "real" Half-Life and Portal universe and is considered non-canon.
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
|Half-Life: A Place in the West|
Half-Life: A Place in the West is a fan-made digital comic created by Ross Joseph Gardner and Michael Pelletier based on the Half-Life video game series. It takes place in between the events of Half-Life and Half-Life 2, after the Seven Hour War, and follows a man named Albert Kempinski as he searches for his kidnapped daughter. On September 30, 2016, the first chapter was released for free on Steam utilizing a new application presentation.
The comic is planned to run over the course of thirteen total chapters, each after the initial issue being released as paid downloadable content on Steam.
- Chapter 1: Following Portents (2014)
- Chapter 2: A Very Modern Major-General (February 16, 2017)
- Chapter 3: The Pit (July 21, 2017)
- Chapter 4: A Spy in the House of Long (November 29, 2017)
- Chapter 5: The Eyes of the People (July 23, 2018)
Additionally, shorter stories called interludes have been released for free between chapters.
- Interlude: The Charnel House (December 2, 2016)
- Interlude: Nal Sidian (September 30, 2017)
- Interlude: The Vault of Saph (February 13 , 2018)
- Interlude: Containment (November 19, 2018)