This article is about the source engine conversion of Half-Life: Blue Shift. For the base game, see Half-Life: Blue Shift.
|This article is about a mod.|
The subject matter of this article was conceived by third-party developers and is therefore deemed both non-canon and non-official. It cannot be used as a relevant source in articles on official subjects.
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
|This article is under construction as it lacks elements required to provide basic coverage of its subject and/or has yet to be fully integrated into the Combine OverWiki.|
When the article is brought to a verifiable and presentable state, it will be reviewed as part of the Cleanup Project. You are invited to assist in its construction with your own additions and improvements.
Jannic "Uphys" Böhme, Rich "beckett007" Douglas, Rubes
Guard Duty is an upcoming Source engine total conversion mod of Half-Life: Blue Shift, by Tripmine Studios. Initially, Guard Duty and the similarly community-produced Source engine conversion of Half-Life: Opposing Force, Operation Black Mesa, were being developed by two separate teams. Eventually, these teams came together, forming Tripmine Studios, which would become the sole developer of both mods.
A list of features planned for the final release:
- Complete re-creation of all eight chapters from the original game.
- Models that push the limits of the Source engine.
- Multiplayer, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch with all the original levels fleshed out. A "capture the flag" mode may be included, but not in early releases.
- New voices, sounds, and visuals.
- Level design tweaks to utilize the advanced physics engine introduced in Half-Life 2.
- A remixed soundtrack including enhanced music from the original along with new tracks.
- New scripted scenes.
- Official website (studio website)
|Community-made real world subjects|
|Films||Half-Life: · · · · ·
Portal:· · ·
|GoldSrc: · · · · · · · ·
Source: · ( ) · · · · · · · ( ) · · · · · · · · · · · · · ( ) · ·
|Music||· · ·|
|Websites||· · ·|