From Combine OverWiki, the original Half-Life wiki and Portal wiki
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
|This article would greatly benefit from the addition of one or more new images.|
|Rate of fire||
- The dynamite is first seen in Sector E in the Half-Life chapter On A Rail. There, dynamite traps, either triggered remotely or by tripwires, block the way to the High Altitude Launch Center. Several packs are set up above tracks in Sector E Materials Transport, others are set up in the stairs in the Launch Center's Launch Control building.
- In Uplink, TNT dynamite is used by the HECU to blow up the locked door leading to Sector F's Transmitter Dome.
- In Opposing Force, it is used by the HECU in the chapter Foxtrot Uniform to blow up a section of the Hydro-Electric Dam and destroy the Gargantua.
- Another appearance of dynamite in Opposing Force is a small charge of approximately 5 sticks sitting next to a dead soldier and scientist in a broken X-ray tunnel in Sector E. Shephard uses it to destroy the X-ray, allowing him to proceed.
- In Blue Shift, HECU Marines attempt to blow up a door in the coolant generator area under Section A-17 Prototype Labs in the chapter Power Struggle, but the wire is broken. Barney Calhoun reestablishes the link with a barrel, triggering the explosion and killing the soldiers.
Dynamite seen on the dam, near the Gargantua.