Aperture Science Switch
From Combine OverWiki, the original Half-Life wiki and Portal wiki
|Please see the project page for more details about the current article status.|
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
|This article would greatly benefit from the addition of one or more new images.|
|Aperture Science Switch|
- The Switch is the pedestal equivalent of the 1500 Megawatt Aperture Science Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button, which both can be linked to thing in the chambers, but it does not have to be held down by objects or the player; it's meant to be hit once rather than stay depressed.
- The Switch tends to have timers, which will keep their function running until the timer stops ticking.
- Switches can be pressed both while moving, or while in the air.
The switch as it was in the 1950s, as seen in Test Shaft 09 in Portal 2.
Aperture Science Switch icon in Perpetual Testing Initiative.
 List of appearances
- Portal (First appearance)
- Portal: First Slice
- Portal: Still Alive (Non-canonical appearance)
- Portal 2
- Perpetual Testing Initiative
- Portal Pinball (Non-canonical appearance)
- Lego Dimensions (Non-canonical appearance)