For other uses, see Lundeen (disambiguation).
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
January 1997 – Present
Randy Lundeen is a level designer and graphic designer at Valve. His name appears in Half-Life 2: Episode One as an Easter egg on a Hospital sign, and his initial appear on the side of the building in Gasworks. It was also to be included in Half-Life on a Sector C locker.
- "Randy came to Valve from Microsoft, where he worked as an interface designer for the Internet Gaming Zone. Randy designs some of the most unusual and original game levels at Valve. He’s also the designer most likely to push the polygon and memory limits of our engine. In his distant past, he was a key staff member at a potato processing plant where his responsibilities included peeling and quality oversight. He was really good at that too."
- ―Source (September 6, 2014)
Work for the Half-Life and Portal series
Half-Life 2 (2004)
- The Air Exchange
- Arctic regions
- Black Mesa East
- The Citadel
- The Combine Prisoner Pod brush
- Combine propaganda posters
- The Skyscraper
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (2005)
Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Half-Life (Dreamcast port) (2001)
- Half-Life (PlayStation 2 port) (2001)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)
- Half-Life: Source (2004)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (2005)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Portal (2007)
- Portal 2 (2011)