For other uses, see Bernier (disambiguation).
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
Yahn Bernier is a software developer at Valve.
- "Yahn was an Atlanta patent lawyer with a degree in chemistry from Harvard. So obviously he ended up in Seattle developing computer games. He taught himself to program at the age of 12 and has worked on the systems code and tools for most of Valve's titles."
- ―Source (24 July 2015)
Yahn worked on Half-Life's multiplayer netcode, and designed and programmed the captioning system for the Source engine. He took part in the development of the Hammer level editor, and helped create the Half-Life 2 Prima Guide.
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)
- Half-Life (PlayStation 2 port) (2001)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life: Source (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Portal (2007)
- Portal: Still Alive (2008)
- Portal 2 (2011)
- Everything You Need To Know About Buying A Home In Europe on Forbes (archived)
- Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar (uncorrected proof), page 21
- About the Valve team on Valve's official website (archived)
- Interview with Yahn Bernier on Half-Life Gaming (November 13, 2003)
- Interview with Valve's Yahn Bernier - June 28th, 2005
- They Hunger game files
- Half-Life 2 Prima Guide