For other uses, see Riller (disambiguation).
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
March 1997 – Present
Riller used to write small Dungeons & Dragons-like text adventures (in BASIC) on the Timex-Sinclair ZX-81 back in elementary school. When Doom and Quake came out, he tried his hand some level and game design, which ended up at catching the attention of some people that referred him to Valve.
- "Dave started working on games in his spare time back in the days of Doom and Quake. His work caught our eye and we lured him here from the East Coast to work on Half-Life. Now that he’s added code writing to his bag of tricks, Dave works tirelessly to improve the experience of every single diehard Team Fortress 2 fan. That’s right, you know who you are. It’s all for you."
- ―Source (September 6, 2014)
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Portal (2007)
- Portal 2 (2011)
His name appears in Half-Life as an Easter egg on a Sector C locker, as well as hidden in the Materials Transport, under a HECU outpost in the map "
c2a2c". The latter is removed in the PlayStation 2 port.