For other uses, see Casali (disambiguation).
This article is a stub. Maybe you can help by .
July 28, 1974
1996 – Present
Dario Casali is a level designer at Valve.
- "Dario started designing levels for Doom while he was studying economics at the University of Oxford in England. After building Final Doom: The Plutonia Experiment with his brother, he was invited to Valve where he discovered that it was actually possible to have a career in games. Upon graduating from Oxford in 1996, he decided that the finance world would just have to wait. After all these years in the U.S., Dario still stubbornly refuses to give up his accent, and happily endures being the subject of British jokes on a daily basis."
- ―Source (August 17, 2014)
Dario Casali's work contains some of the most popular deathmatch levels on the internet, including the Half-Life maps listed below, Team Fortress Classic 's Dustbowl, and Team Fortress 2 's Gold Rush. He also created a seven-level episode for Quake called Prodigy Special Edition.
Work for the Half-Life series
Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Half-Life (Dreamcast port) (2001)
- Half-Life (PlayStation 2 port) (2001)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)
- Half-Life: Source (2004)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2 (Xbox port) (2005)
- Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (2005)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Portal (2007)
- Portal: Still Alive (2008)
- Portal 2 (2011)
- Half-Life Screenshots on Blue's News archive (August 15, 1997)
- Interview with Dario Casali on Dev Game Club (July 12, 2017)
- Interview with Dario Casali on Planet Half-Life (July 15, 2004) (archived)
- New Valve Maps Released! on Planet Half-Life (February 17, 1999) (archived)
- The Final Hours of Half-Life 2
- WC map pack