|Place of birth|
May 2002 – February 2013
Moby Francke is an artist who worked at Valve.
Moby graduated from the Academy of Art University, and worket at LucasArts as a conceptual designer before joining Valve in May 2002. He has been a character designer on Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Lost Coast.
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
- Half-Life: Source (2004)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Portal (2007)
- Moby Francke - Character Designer/Art Lead
- Moby is a character designer for Half Life 2 and the art lead on Team Fortress 2. He brings to Valve academic fine art training with an emphasis in illustration. After graduating from the Academy of Art San Francisco, he worked at Lucas Arts as a conceptual designer, and taught figure painting at the Academy of Art SF. Hes won several prestigious awards, including 2 New York Society of Illustrators Competition Awards. He is originally from the small Caribbean island of St. Thomas, and enjoys the simple things of life.
- Moby Francke
- At Valve, Moby has been a character designer on Half Life 2 and the art lead on Team Fortress 2. Both titles benefited from his fine art training (with an emphasis on illustration). After graduating from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, he worked at Lucas Arts as a conceptual designer, and taught figure painting at his alma mater.