From Combine OverWiki, the original Half-Life wiki and Portal wiki
|This article would greatly benefit from the addition of one or more new images.|
- After being severely damaged, the Hunter-Chopper will attempt to kill its attacker by releasing its entire payload of mines as a last-ditch effort.
- In Half-Life 2, a Hunter-Chopper chases Gordon through the Canals and is destroyed near Black Mesa East. It heavily uses its bombs during the chase, and more prominently when being critically damaged.
- In the Episode Two Outlands, Gordon must destroy a Hunter-Chopper with its own bombs by sending them back with the Gravity Gun.
- The bombs are able to float on water, making them efficient against watercrafts such as the Airboat.
 Related Achievements
|Half-Life 2: Episode Two|
|Puttin' On a Clinic (15G)|
|Defeat the chopper in Episode Two without any misses.|
 Behind the scenes
- For Episode Two, the model was improved with typical Combine metal and phong.
- On the body of the Episode Two model can be seen the alphanumerics "V952", also featured on other Combine devices.
 List of appearances
- Half-Life 2 (First appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (Non-canonical appearance)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two